I am living LFS

By Jennifer, Li-Fraumeni Syndrome, United States, February 28, 2018

I am more than my faulty genes. 97% chance of getting cancer in my life-means there is a chance. Anyone could be that 3%, my children could be that 3%. There is hope. I am not a number, there are so few of us there’s not enough to “count”. I count. WE count. We are living Li-Fraumeni Syndrome. 

Share this

Share your photos, videos and your experiences!

Be part of Rare Disease Day by sharing your story with others and sending a message of solidarity! You can write about your story and also submit photos or a video testimonial.

Share your story

(To find the english name and more information about your disease, click here). Start typing the English name of your disease. Please choose from the suggestions that appear. If your disease is undiagnosed please write ‘undiagnosed’, or if you would like to list multiple diseases, please type in a list separated by commas.