Media around the world are reporting on Rare Disease Day 2021, the patient-driven international movement.
Below you will find articles, radio interviews and television excerpts showing local and online events and the public mobilisation to improve the lives of people living with a rare disease. The clippings are listed in alphabetical order by country.
Have you contacted your local media about Rare Disease Day 2021 on 28 Februrary?
- World Rare Disease Day, Statement by Commissioner Stella Kyriakides
- Rare Disease Day 2021, Article by Executive Director of the European Medicines Agency Emer Cooke
- The New Indian express, Raring to go
- Mercer island reporter, Islanders embrace families whose children have rare diseases
- Diario Valderrueda, En Ruta por las Enfermedades Raras inicia una campaña en febrero de visibilidad e investigación
- The EU patients' podcast, Rare Disease Day with Simona Bellagambi
- AHUS news, aHUS Alliance Asking Patients Worldwide to Join Rare Disease Day Project
- Pulmonary fibrosis news, Pandemic Won’t Stop Rare Disease Day on Feb. 28
- Pulmonary hypertension news, Let's learn something new for Rare Disease Day 2021
If your event received media coverage, please send a link or copy of the television, radio or print article to [email protected] We will post it here!