On 25 November at 2 PM (CET), the Rare Disease Day team is hosting a download materials webinar for your Rare Disease Day campaign! This webinar will kickstart the countdown to #RareDiseaseDay on February 28 2023 and will provide you with all the resources you need to raise awareness for the diverse community of over 300 million people living with a rare disease and engage and educate young people on the subject.
The #RareDiseaseDay 2023 video will be shared, as well as social media campaign information and #LightUpForRare at-home ideas!
This event will be live-streamed on Facebook and translated into over 20 languages! For those who miss it, there will be a follow-up webinar on 26 November at 6 PM (CET)!
Catch up on our previous webinars:
- Preparing your social media communication 2 weeks ahead of Rare Disease Day
- How to use Rare Disease Day to advance your advocacy objectives
- How to prepare your digital communication for Rare Disease Day
- Illumination of public and emblematic buildings for Rare Disease Day
- How to effectively approach media to boost your Rare Disease Day campaign