Media around the world are reporting on Rare Disease Day 2020, the patient-driven international movement.
Below you will find articles, radio interviews and television excerpts showing local events and the public mobilisation to improve the lives of people living with a rare disease. The clippings are listed in alphabetical order by country.
Have you contacted your local media about Rare Disease Day 2020 on 29 Februrary?
- The Bulletin, Carpet of edelweiss in Galeries work of rare disease association
- The Parliment Magazine, Prioritising rare diseases
- The Royal Gazette, Second Rare Disease Day for Bermuda
China & Global:
- DownToEarth, Rare Disease Day: 475 million across the world affected by rare diseases, says study
- The New Indian Express, Kids, adults with rare diseases run to raise awareness in Bengaluru
- The Independant, Ho Ching shares story of 3-yr-old with a rare genetic condition
- Emirates 24/7, Thousands commemorate Rare Disease Day in Dubai
- Daily Pilot, Walk for Victory at TeWinkle Park to honor Rare Disease Day
- FDA, Rare Disease Day 2020: FDA Continues Important Work on Treatments for Rare Diseases
- FOX25, Rare Disease Day 2020 event to be held at the Oklahoma Science Museum
- News4JAX, Jacksonville organization focused on finding cure for 1 rare disease
- The Daily Campus, ‘Reframe Rare’ for Rare Disease Day
- The Newtown Bee, ‘Rare Day’ Shines Light on Rare Diseases, Need for Research
- The Post and Courier, Charleston mother who lost daughter to rare disease now advocates for research and funding
- Time Bulletin, Rare Disease Day 2020: History, Importance, and Theme of Rare Disease Day
- Tulsakids, February 29 is Rare Disease Day
- wxyz, How you can help people battling BPAN & Pitt Hopkins Syndrome
- yahoo!, IFFGD Raises Awareness for Rare Digestive Diseases on Rare Disease Day 2020
If your event received media coverage, please send a link or copy of the television, radio or print article to [email protected] We will post it here!