Media around the world are reporting on Rare Disease Day 2018, the patient-driven international movement.
Below you'll find articles, radio interviews and television excerpts showing local events and the public mobilisation to improve the lives of people living with a rare disease. The clippings are listed in alphabetical order by country.
Have you contacted your local media about Rare Disease Day 2018 on 28 February?
- Eyewitness News, Rare Disease Day
- Prague Daily Monitor, Centres for rare disease treatment to open in Czech Republic
- Deccan Chronicle, Race for 7: Mumbai walks for Rare Diseases
- The Hindu, Run to create awareness on rare disorders
- IAfrica.com, Rare Disease Day: Creating Awareness for all
United Arab Emirates
- Arab News, Saudi-Lebanese style star Alanoud Badr raises awareness for international Rare Disease Day
- Huffington Post UK, Rare Disease Day: David Cameron Opens Up About What He Learned From Son's Rare Epilepsy Condition
United States of America
- Iowa State Daily, Rare Disease Day event hopes to raise awareness, interest
- Sarcoidosis News, Patient Advocacy Groups Worldwide Plan Events to Mark Rare Disease Day, Feb. 28
- PLOS, Rare Disease Day Spotlight on PLOS Authors: Open Data Repositories in Practice
If your event received media coverage, please send us a link or a copy of the television, radio or print article. We will post it here!