10th Anniversary Event dedicated to the World Rare Disease Day
28 February 2019
1, 26 May Square, Tbilisi, Georgia
Hosted by Georgian Foundation for Genetic and Rare Diseases (GeRaD)
You are invited to take part at the 10th Anniversary Event on World Rare Disease Day. The event will be held on February 28, 2019 at Holiday Inn Tbilisi Hotel (the address: 26 May Square № 1). Beginning at 18.30 p.m.
The main topics discussed are:
- State and Civil Society: issues of rare diseases management, what has been already done and what we are expecting
- Rare hereditary metabolic deseases
- Rare neuromuscular diseases
- Rare lung diseases
- Rare diseases in hematology
- Rare rheumatological diseases
- Rare forms of congenital malformations of sexual development
- Rare bone diseases and skeletal dysplasia
- Rare genodermatoses
- Rare forms of behavioral and mental disorders
The Georgian international experts of the field are invited to moderate the topics.
We are looking forward to seeing you on Feb 28, your participation is extremely important for us.