Maximising Social Media around Rare Disease Day
On 25 November there was an exclusive Rare Disease Day social media webinar hosted by Robert Pleticha, RareConnect Project Manager at EURORDIS. Watch this event if you want to know all the best hints and tips of how to use Facebook and Twitter to activate your community and build excitement for your event.
Included topics in the webinar
- Which social media to use to publicise your event
- Building posts – what are the best practices, frequency, sharing
- Thunderclap- what is it and how it can help your reach
- What EURORDIS can provide and share
- How to target your posts to a specific country or language