Gogohope Virtual Sports Challenge
15 May 2021 - 15 June 2021
30-11, Geo Sense, Jln Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hosted by Malaysia Lysosomal Diseases Association
Gogohope Virtual Sport Challenge is created with the objective to inspire and motivate everyone especially our MLDA patients to be optimistic in all challenges that everyone is currently facing. We all need "HOPE"!
The objectives of these event are:
- Create awareness for Rare Diseases & Lysosomal Storage Disease.
- In conjunction with World Rare Disease Day 2021 (28 Feb 2021), International Pompe Disease Day (April 15 2021) & World MPS Day (May 15 2021)
- Promote healthy life style with sport.
- Motivate everyone especially those with rare disease by encouraging everyone to participate in the Beauty of Malaysia Photography contest to promote the message that despite facing such a trying year caused by Covid-19 pandemic, we too can capture and share beautiful images. Let us create another chapter of memorable picturesque together! There is still HOPE out there!
- Raise fund for Malaysia Lysosomal Diseases Association