Unlocking innovation and access for rare disease patients in Europe
22 February 2021
Online, , Belgium
Hosted by Reuters Events
To mark the opening of Rare Disease week, join this high-level policy debate that will address the future of European collaboration on rare diseases, to reimagine and transform rare disease policy through access, awareness, and innovation.
We will bring together the European rare disease community to tackle this area of great unmet medical need, gain insights on the impact that policy decisions have on improving early diagnosis and the quality of lives of people affected by rare diseases.
Join us for this virtual series of sessions to examine the most critical issues in rare disease in Europe from different perspectives. Gain thought-provoking insights from leaders, including:
- Stella Kyriakides, European Commissioner for Health and Food Safety
- Dolors Montserrat, Member of the European Parliament
- Tomislav Sokol, Member of the European Parliament
- Yann Le Cam, CEO, EURORDIS
- Nathalie Moll, Director General, EFPIA
- Bertalan Mesko, The Medical Futurist
- Avril Daly, CEO, Retina International
- Johanna Friedl-Naderer, President Europe, Canada & Partner Markets, Biogen
- and many more…