Topgolf Tournament for Myotonic
01 March 2020
2000 Ikea Way, Columbus Ohio 43140, Columbus, United States
Hosted by Myotonic
Join us for a great day of golf to celebrate Rare Disease Day, Sunday March 1, 2020!
The event begins at 10:00 AM with brunch and a tournament for several hundred participants, wrapping up with an awards party and “pick a prize” raffle concluding at 1:00 PM. The event promises to be an exciting and entertaining day of great impact. Myotonic along with Paul & Sara Dillon’s family and friends are organizing the event to raise awareness and much needed funding to support Myotonic's mission to enhance the quality of life of people living with myotonic dystrophy and advance research focused on treatments and a cure (more information at "Myotonic.org/TopGolf").
* Fun for golfers and non-golfers alike
* Join individually or recruit a team (6 per team)
* State of the art Topgolf facility in Columbus Ohio (Polaris area)
* Includes golf clubs (or bring your own), golf balls, scoring, lifetime membership, prizes, and brunch
* If you cannot participate, we hope you will consider making a tax deductible donation.
**The last day to reserve your spot in the tournament is February 21, 2020**