We invite you to join us for this year’s #rddatindousrare, on the theme Celebrating 30 Years of Rare Disease Treatment, in honor of the millions of rare disease patients around the world, 95% who are still without any approved therapy for their condition.
Featuring a stellar set of talks and panel discussion, the event commemorates the immense progress the rare disease community has achieved since the first commercial therapy for a rare disease came out in 1992.
– Keynote Address by Legend in the field of Rare Diseases – Frank Sasinowski, MPH, JD – Rare Diseases: ROARING to be heard for 30 years
– Special Talks from Key Opinion Leaders outlining the progress in India for rare disease treatment from perspectives of key stakeholders:
– Panel Discussion featuring representatives of India’s Rare Disease Centres for Excellence outlining the progress in India for rare disease treatment
– Lived in Experiences from Patients living with rare disease from across the globe
– Special Announcement – Winners of ART4RARE 2022
More Details and registration here: