Latvian Alliance for Rare Diseases City: Phone : +37126720675
Latvian Alliance for Rare Diseases is national umbrella organization of rare diseases NGOs in Latvia. LRSA goals are:
- to participate in healthcare and social policy development on national and European level;
- to represent interests of rare diseases non-profit organizations in Latvia in national and international institutions;
- to provide support and tools to non-profit organizations in field of rare diseases in Latvia for implementation of their interests and building capacity;
- to involve non-profits of rare diseases in processes of decision-making and implementation;
- to foster improvement of healthcare and social welfare systems in Latvia in the field of rare diseases;
- to facilitate the development of civil society in Latvia and Europe.