Latvian Alliance for Rare Diseases City: Phone : +37129157967
Latvian Alliance for Rare Diseases is national umbrella organization of rare disease patient organizations in Latvia. Alliance's goals are:
- to participate in healthcare and social policy development on national and European level;
- to represent interests of people and non-profit organizations of rare diseases in Latvia in national and international institutions;
- to provide support and tools to non-profit organizations in field of rare diseases in Latvia for implementation of their interests and building capacity;
- to involve non-profits of rare diseases in processes of decision-making and implementation;
- to foster improvement of healthcare and social welfare systems in Latvia in the field of rare diseases;
- to facilitate the development of civil society in Latvia and Europe.